The Inquisitors WoT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Position's going at this moment in time (UPDATED)

+2
IronhideB5
BL00DHOUND187
6 posters

Go down

Clan Position's going at this moment in time (UPDATED) Empty Clan Position's going at this moment in time (UPDATED)

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Hey everyone, We currently have a few clan positions open for those interested in it and will be listed below with what will be required of you taking up that position.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Liaison

Position Info: Greeting and meeting new players and making them feel welcome to the clan and getting them
settled in and also helping them get set-up on the clan Teamspeak and on the forums.

Positions left : 2

Trial Period: N/A

Requirements:

- Friendly and always willing to help

- Always willing to help

Additional comments: This role is fairly easy and standard. It will require meeting new people and being their first contact and just in general making them feel welcome. For the first week or so you should be there as the "go to person " for information about the clan and general guidance.

Clan Recruiter

Positions left : MANY !!!

Position info: Using the recruiting station and the in game chat system, recruit new people to join the clan

Trial Period: 2 weeks

Requirements:

- Able to recruit people within the requirements without asking if each person you meet is suitable to join.

- Is able to spot potential candidates and ask them if they are looking to join a clan.

- Has to ability to sell themselves to people (Sell the clan as something potential candidates would look for)

Additional Comments: We are looking for people to fill this role. We dont expect it all the time but during your trial we would like at least 1 person every week. After that its down to you as long as we are still getting new members.

Field Commander

Position info: putting together and taking command of a skirmish at tier 6 or tier 8 and directing players where they are required to be during the game.

Time spent: 2 nights every week (At least - Any more would be appreciated)

Trial Period: 2 weeks

Requirements for position:

- Ability to work well under pressure

- Have a strategic mindset

- Can provide relevant feedback about the game to anyone who needs it.

- Can take ownership where required

Additional comments: This role is vital and important for the clan to function it will require some of your time and it will be expected of you to host and prepare skirmishes when possible. you will be EXPECTED to report back how the games went with you Field commanding to either myself (BL00DHOUND187) God_only_knows or B1GL3E. Additional things may be required of you during your trial so please be prepared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the positions going at the moment and when a position is filled it will be removed from the current selection. Use the template below and add anything you feel should be mentioned. Best of Luck  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

Name:

IGN (Ingame name) :

Which position are you going for ?:

Why do you want to go for this position in the clan?:

What could you bring to the clan in this position?:

Additional comments:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by BL00DHOUND187 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan Position's going at this moment in time (UPDATED) Empty Re: Clan Position's going at this moment in time (UPDATED)

Post by IronhideB5 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 am

Well I can do some recruiter work, add some players to our roster

Name: Willy

IGN (Ingame name): IronhideB5

Which position are you going for?: Recruiter

Why do you want to go for this position in the clan?: I would like to see the clan grow even further

What could you bring to the clan in this position?: New players, obviously afro

IronhideB5

Back to top Go down

Clan Position's going at this moment in time (UPDATED) Empty Re: Clan Position's going at this moment in time (UPDATED)

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:11 am

IronhideB5 wrote:Well I can do some recruiter work, add some players to our roster

Name: Willy

IGN (Ingame name): IronhideB5

Why do you want to go for this position in the clan?: I would like to see the clan grow even further

What could you bring to the clan in this position?: New players, obviously afro

Thanks for applying. Details have been sent to you ingame Smile
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalkalash Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:44 pm

I'd like to be a recruiter as well.

Name: Niko

IGN (Ingame name): Kalkalash

Why do you want to go for this position in the clan?: I was a recruitment officer in my previous clan and I'd like to continue in that field. I really want to see our clan grow, so we'll have easier time running skirmishes/strongholds/clan wars

What could you bring to the clan in this position?: Good looks and more asshats

Additional comments: I already know a couple of guys from older clans that I might be able to persuade to join.
Kalkalash
Kalkalash

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Kalkalash wrote:I'd like to be a recruiter as well.

Name: Niko

IGN (Ingame name): Kalkalash

Why do you want to go for this position in the clan?: I was a recruitment officer in my previous clan and I'd like to continue in that field. I really want to see our clan grow, so we'll have easier time running skirmishes/strongholds/clan wars

What could you bring to the clan in this position?: Good looks and more asshats

Additional comments: I already know a couple of guys from older clans that I might be able to persuade to join.

Ok ill take you on this then mate. Your position will be changed later on today. Please remember the requirements we have in play for this role 1 person a week for 4 weeks to make sure you are doing your role !!! Smile
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minesco2 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:33 pm

I have not been a member of this clan long (only joining today), but if your FC position is still open I would like to apply.

Name: Josh

IGN (Ingame name) : Minesco2

Which position are you going for ?: Field Commander (FC)

Why do you want to go for this position in the clan?: Because I believe that I can help the clan become a strong competitor in skirmishes and Team Battles

What could you bring to the clan in this position?: I was the Recruitment/Tactical officer for my previous clan, running all Skirmish and Team Battle activity. I managed to get a team with an average wn8 of about 700 up to Ladder 3 division B in the previous season by using tactics that worked and making them easy for others to understand.

Additional comments: I always accepted the responsibility of the outcome of any and all battles no matter what the outcome, be it positive or negative, and always looked at the positives whilst analyzing and fixing what went wrong.
Minesco2
Minesco2

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 pm

Ok Minesco2 i will need you to come and speak to me on clan Teamspeak on SATURDAY ( My day off this week from work) to discuss this further. i will keep your application for this position as pending for the moment until we discuss this but so far i am impressed and have been waiting for someone to step into the position.

Till Saturday
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snake_storm Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Name: Blaz

IGN: snake_storm

Which position are you going for? : Recruiter

Why are you going for this position in the caln? : I think i could help the clan to grow.

Aditional comments:
Will do my best to promote the clan and get new recruits.
i will try to be as helpfull to new members as possible.

Best regards

snake_storm

snake_storm

Back to top Go down

Post by dago6 Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:18 pm

Name ; Eric
IGN ; dago6
Which position ; recruiter
why are you going for this position ; I want to to see Clan grow and progress in CW ,Skrims etc..
Additional comments ; want to try and check myself in that position
dago6
dago6

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:20 pm

snake_storm wrote:Name: Blaz

IGN: snake_storm

Which position are you going for? : Recruiter

Why are you going for this position in the caln? : I think i could help the clan to grow.

Aditional comments:
Will do my best to promote the clan and get new recruits.
i will try to be as helpfull to new members as possible.

Best regards

snake_storm

Your promotion has gone ahead. You have now been made a Recruiter
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:20 pm

dago6 wrote:Name ; Eric
IGN ; dago6
Which position ; recruiter
why are you going for this position ; I want to to see Clan grow and progress in CW ,Skrims etc..
Additional comments ; want to try and check myself in that position

Thanks for applying dago. your promotion has gone ahead. let me know how you feel in that position in a few days time Smile
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronhideB5 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:19 pm

As I don't have much spare time these day, I'm gonna write a simple, yet powerful guide for effective in-site recruiting for our new recruiters.

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/recruitstation/recommended_players/

Here we have recommended players in the recruitment station. Players are chosen by specific terms of recruitment. I recommend this setting:
Minimum battles fought: 2500
Minimum victories/battles ratio: 48
Minimum average experience per battle: 0
Minimum number of Tier X vehicles that have participated in 100+ battles: 0
Number of days per week recruit must be ready to play: Not specified
Reasons to join a clan: Socialization, Platoon battles, Strongholds
Recruit must speak the following languages: English

Now you have list of potential players for our clan. But we have to do some more targeting, because we still have some bad players or players without intention to play skirmishes etc. But we also don't want to be too specific, as we may miss some hidden gems. So here's how we proceed.

We take the first page of our in-site results, where we can see 25 players. We take every player and take a closer look on them here:

http://wot-life.com/

I like to check these stats:
WN8 - currently we have 900+WN8 rule for new players, I personally prefer 1000+WN8
Clan History (bottom of the page) - we don't want players, who are changing clan every week
Skirmishes statistics - we want to make sure, our players play skirmishes. Winrate here does not matter at all. If player have 0 skirmishes played, we accept him only when he has no prior clan history. That means he wasn't in clan before, so he didn't have a chance to play skirmishes. Other than that we want at least some battles fought in skirmishes.
Activity - we want an active player, so he have to have some battles fought in previous 7 days. The best option is, when player have some battles fought in last 24 hours.

If player does meet our requirements, then we can send him an invite to our clan. It is extremely important, what message we send him. I like to send personalized message to every individual player, so he knows, that I took some time and check his WoT profile and that he is wanted in our ranks. It can look like this:

Hey [insert player nick]!

On behalf of clan The Inquisitors I would like to invite you to join our ranks.

We are relatively new but already well established clan. We play skirmishes on regular basis, do platoons and we are overall fun to be around.

And what do we expect from you? Not that much, you should be using TS3 (we have our own private server), be able to communicate in English and be able to participate in our skirmish sessions.

For any further questions feel free to contact me in-game.

Regards,
IronhideB5

In this message you can see some key elements:
- player is called by his name. It is sign, that we are really interested in him and we want to make him feel good and welcomed,
- there are some basic rules of our clan and what can player expect from us,
- there is signature of Recruiter, so when he feels like it, he can contact you in-game for more information.

I find that with these steps I can bring approximately 1 player/day. It can be time consuming at first, but when you will get a hang of it, it will be much easier.

For any further questions or suggestions, leave me a message here on forums, as I can't afford to be in-game very often. I hope I didn't forget anything important and that this guide is easy to follow.

Long live The Inquisitors!

Regards,
Willy

IronhideB5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalkalash Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:38 pm

To add to Ironhide's excellent instructions:

When looking at a players WN8, take a look at what tanks they play. I personally look at their top 10 most played tanks (noobmeter.com is the easiest). If they have a lot of easymode tanks (Pz I C, KV-1, KV-85, T18, Hellcat, Cromwell etc.) in their top 10 played, their stats are probably inflated. That's when it's important to check the player's stats on individual tanks that they play through wotstats.org (or some other site). It's especially important to check their high tiers (+tier VII), that's where the difference between low tier clubbers and proper good players starts to show.

You can also use average damage + win rate to quickly asses a player on a specific tank:
- bad win rate and bad damage -> bad player
- bad win rate but high damage -> probably camps a lot and doesn't know how to carry (this is the worst kind of bad player)
- good win rate but low damage -> probably platoons a lot, thus getting carried by platoonmates
- good win rate and good damage -> good player

And here's the stock message that I use:

Hi xxx!

I'm Kalkalash, a recruitment officer from The Inquisitors [I-N-Q] clan. I looked at your profile and you seemed suitable for our clan.

Currently we can offer regular (Thursday, Saturday, Sunday) tier VI and VIII skirmish battles, platooning and a lots fun people to spend your time with. We also plan to expand into tier X skirmishes, stronghold attack/defence and clan wars once we grow in numbers. We also have our own Teamspeak server and forums.

What we require of you is good spirit and an interest in clan related battles and the ability to speak English. If you have any questions, you can contact me or any other officer from our clan ingame or in WoT forums.

I hope our clan is what you're looking for.

With best regards,
Kalkalash

Kalkalash
Kalkalash

Back to top Go down

Post by IronhideB5 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Thanks Kalkalash for great addition, I agree.

IronhideB5

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Nice work with this guys !!! Smile Also have you recruiters setup a clan related post on the main world of tanks forums ? might be worth a consideration at this point in time with an occasional bump every so often ?
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronhideB5 Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:12 pm

I was considering this at one point, but didn't do it Smile As far as I know, if we have one, it have to be updated at least twice a day, so it appears at top of the forums most of the time. Worth a shot...

IronhideB5

Back to top Go down

Post by dago6 Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks lads for some really god pointers

dago6
dago6

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:08 pm

IronhideB5 wrote:I was considering this at one point, but didn't do it Smile As far as I know, if we have one, it have to be updated at least twice a day, so it appears at top of the forums most of the time. Worth a shot...

Yes, Would one of you get around to it at all ? You all seem a lot more persuasive when it comes to getting the message of what our clan is about.

Give me a shout if you go ahead with this else ill put something up there at some point.

To add, those details were very nice from both Ironhide and Kalkalash and would like to say a big thanks for taking the time putting that together., i will be quoting these in a recruitment side of our forums soon to assist you all on recruitment for the clan.

To anyone who is thinking of taking up a recruiters position both Ironhide and Kalkalash are the go too people about this dont be afraid to ask about what the role does in more detail Smile

Again thanks very much guys.

BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalkalash Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:43 am

I'm making one now, will post a link once it's ready.

Here it is:
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/528896-i-n-q-skirmish-and-platooning-clan-looking-for-900-wn8-recruits/

I also added this line:
Are you a representative of a smaller clan and finding it hard find new members? Contact us and you could be blended into our clan

I hope it's okay.
Kalkalash
Kalkalash

Back to top Go down

Post by IronhideB5 Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:27 pm

It's great! S3AL bit of conversation is priceless Laughing

IronhideB5

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:37 pm

OMG wow Kalkalash good bit of banter in there i really like it well done mate Smile Your recruitment info thread is now up as well so you can post bits of handy recruitment tips there. I will also over the next few weeks be sorting out forum permissions so we can start taking our own forum application via this one as well, Nice work Razz
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down