The Inquisitors WoT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible New Clan Emblem?

+2
IronhideB5
BL00DHOUND187
6 posters

Go down

Possible New Clan Emblem? Empty Possible New Clan Emblem?

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:58 am

Hey everyone,

I got something exciting that i have been working on for the passed few days and the idea's have truly come together to create something different than what we have currently...

https://imgur.com/XOfKxZa

https://imgur.com/JXlBW3W

Both of these designs are tweaked slightly from one another, Be honest in any feedback and please be constructive with any criticism of the 2 designs. I Will collect the feedback later today ( Saturday 31st October ) and create a second design for you to check out and judge what you think of it.

Thanks Everyone and i look forward to your feedback

BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible New Clan Emblem? Empty Re: Possible New Clan Emblem?

Post by IronhideB5 Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:14 am

I really like the idea of our signature letter "I" to be a base of a torch (as it is a sign of inquisition). And I probably like a second one a little bit more. The green flame is somewhat more fearsome than the red one. On the other hand, green flame looks like something supernatural and thats something inquisition was fighting against. But still I would go with the second one.

Maybe also red background and green flame would go nice together? Maybe not Very Happy

Anyway great designs!

IronhideB5

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 am

IronhideB5 wrote:I really like the idea of our signature letter "I" to be a base of a torch (as it is a sign of inquisition). And I probably like a second one a little bit more. The green flame is somewhat more fearsome than the red one. On the other hand, green flame looks like something supernatural and thats something inquisition was fighting against. But still I would go with the second one.

Maybe also red background and green flame would go nice together? Maybe not Very Happy

Anyway great designs!

Thanks mate, Had something rustled up from earlier which i have been building on each time Smile

https://imgur.com/EVy8JBI

BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snake_storm Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:12 am

Ok i looked at the examples and the green flame is better imo. I think there could be a letter I in the middle of the flame like reaching out of the depths and comming trough victorious. The background could be like dark blue or somthing taht gives you the feeling of (better not mess with that). And if there is some space in the bottom 2 tanks i each corner one with letter I on it and the other being ammoracked. I know that is a lot of work for an emblem to look like the description but i think it would be worth it. On the end the overall look would be prety awsome.

Best regards

snake

snake_storm

Back to top Go down

Post by IronhideB5 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:20 am

I don't think that clan emblem should be overcomplicated. Bear in mind that if used, clan emblem would be very small (on rating sites, ingame etc.). So too much detail could be counterproductive in the long run.

IronhideB5

Back to top Go down

Post by dago6 Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:49 pm

i liked the second design better i would go as suggested for bit darker blue as background
dago6
dago6

Back to top Go down

Post by Minesco2 Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Personally, I like the second one more than the first one but, I agree with Dago with maybe having a red background. We've always had red as a main theme and I think it would look nice with the red contrasting the green.
Minesco2
Minesco2

Back to top Go down

Post by snake_storm Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:01 am

IronhideB5 wrote:I don't think that clan emblem should be overcomplicated. Bear in mind that if used, clan emblem would be very small (on rating sites, ingame etc.). So too much detail could be counterproductive in the long run.

I agree, but anyway that on the end could be changed a bit to a different form so not so many deatils would be used on it.
The overall look of the first two emblems seems to me just a bit too "simple". There is nothing fearsome in them. The background as said can be a bit darker and whe torch is a good idea. Smile

snake_storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalkalash Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:18 pm

I like the second one more, though I'd change the background colour (the purple on the first one might be better). I also agree with Ironhide that there's not much point to add lots of details like smaller pictures or text.
Kalkalash
Kalkalash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down