The Inquisitors WoT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea: New clan things

2 posters

Go down

Idea: New clan things Empty Idea: New clan things

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Hey guys, This is a general thread to gain your input in what you would like to see in the clan. I always welcome new idea's and it would be nice to see what you guys think would be cool to add. Never think anything is to daft or stupid as it could seriously work out and make it better for you guys to enjoy the game and being in I-N-Q.

i look forward to seeing the list of things you guys want.

BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Idea: New clan things Empty Re: Idea: New clan things

Post by SupervisorKRK Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

1.List of players ready for skirmish.
2.Some general tactics for skirmish mode( i never played with you but when I am watching Fame or Omni games I see much training) we are not so good and dont have time for trainings but maybe FC should provide some tips for maps and expectiations for lights/ht/meds. Will see when finally we will kick some asses in battles if it is needed.
3. Throw out no-active players from clan.(like guy who played last time in April).

SupervisorKRK

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:59 pm

SupervisorKRK wrote:1.List of players ready for skirmish.
2.Some general tactics for skirmish mode( i never played with you but when I am watching Fame or Omni games I see much training) we are not so good and dont have time for trainings but maybe FC should provide some tips for maps and expectiations for lights/ht/meds. Will see when finally we will kick some asses in battles if it is needed.
3. Throw out no-active players from clan.(like guy who played last time in April).

Thanks for listing these. I am already in the process of going through these and acting accordingly about it. More information will be available on meeting day on Sunday 30th August in regards to these things. If there are anyone has any additional things please add them below.
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SupervisorKRK Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:50 pm

One more thing - using headsets mandatory:) last time big echo during skirmish

SupervisorKRK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content