The Inquisitors WoT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skirmish tactics?

2 posters

Go down

Do you want to have rough plans for skirmishes and use this site?

Skirmish tactics? Vote_lcap100%Skirmish tactics? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Skirmish tactics? Vote_lcap0%Skirmish tactics? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Skirmish tactics? Empty Skirmish tactics?

Post by Minesco2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:11 pm

I have been with I-N-Q for a while now and have participated in many skirmishes (acting as an FC and just as a participant), something I have noticed is that we have no fixed or base tactics and everything is made from scratch during the battle count down. During my time at other clans and in 7/54 teams, there were always rough plans for each map (made by myself or other members). These rough ideas proved useful for us all because we expected what we had to do and the FC could make a plan very quickly and concentrate on their own game.
There is now a site available (http://www.wottactic.tk/wot.html), that I believe can help us make these plans, if we want to use them, and show them to others, helping the FC's explain their plans.

I will leave a poll running for a week to see if we want to use this site and make rough plans for our future skirmish battles

Josh.
Minesco2
Minesco2

Back to top Go down

Skirmish tactics? Empty Re: Skirmish tactics?

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:33 pm

Nice idea josh, With this in mind i dont think there is enough time at the beginning of a skirmish to decide these things thats why it tends to be on the spot tactics from the FC which is also a good thing. From this i personally thing we should start drilling in to people basic map awareness and this may help in that. Another thing we should also take into account is during strongholds and clan wars this may play more of a part as with skirmishes it would be too rushed and would not have enough time to study it. Hope this makes sense will add this to questions for clan meeting to further detail what will or should happen using this. thank you josh Smile
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Minesco2 Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 pm

This is more for the FC's and XO's rather than anyone else but, recently I took the time to use WOT tactics ([url=http://www.wottactic.tk/[/url]), and have produced some tactics for the more common maps. Yes they are messy but, without knowing if we will use them I didn't think about how neat they are).

Skirmish tactics? Ruinberg%20North_zpslzsfqkhk

Skirmish tactics? Mountain%20pass_zpsz765wkwe

Skirmish tactics? Fishermans%20Bay_zpsft1iivki

These are just three of the about dozen I have made. If you like them we can host sessions where you can see me make them and explain them and I'll also neaten them up more like the one for Ruinberg north spawn
Minesco2
Minesco2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down