The Inquisitors WoT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Skirmishes ( IMPORTANT )

2 posters

Go down

About Skirmishes ( IMPORTANT ) Empty About Skirmishes ( IMPORTANT )

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:58 am

Hey guys, i really didnt know where to start with this topic but ill jump into it right away and this wont be on here long if i dont feel it necessary but here goes...

If you WANT to host a skirmish and you are quite sure of your commanding skills you are more than welcome to jump into it but this is with a catch !!! ( Yes you have to give up something to do something )

- If you want to host a skirmish Leave a message with a Commander or Executive officer with the following
    = Who Hosted and lead the skirmish
    = How many victories or defeats went on in the games which were played. using this format ( 6v/5d )

I am fairly easy when it come to hosting Tier 6 skirmishes but Tier 8 is forbidden unless it is lead via a Field commander (FC) or anyone who is supposed to do so.

We want to keep things organised so please if you are going to do them inform us of them even if we are offline. Even posting it here in the forums would be fine.

JUST AS A HEADS UP : The relaxing of the rules in this case is only temporary and there will be a Post under General discussions tomorrow which i will ask you all to post your preferred Skirmish days so we can get an FC or Executive officer to cover those days which require commanding. If you are looking to become and FC please check the announcements page for an already going FC position.

Thank you and i hope to speak to you all very soon Smile

Till then have a good one

BL00DHOUND187

PS: The topic will go up on Friday 4th Sept in the evening / Night

Last edited by BL00DHOUND187 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Skirmishes ( IMPORTANT ) Empty Re: About Skirmishes ( IMPORTANT )

Post by Kalkalash Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:12 am

We played some tier VI skirmishes yesterday, there were no field commanders present and with the large amount of guys sitting around I thought I'd take the wheel. I apologise in case I stepped over the line.

We managed to get a solid 6v/4d though.
Kalkalash
Kalkalash

Back to top Go down

Post by BL00DHOUND187 Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Awesome thats fine !!! Just make sure you inform someone of the score at the end Smile and who FC those games
BL00DHOUND187
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

https://theinquisitorswot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down